Dallas Summer Musicals (DSM) is pleased to announce the appointment of six new members to its Board of Directors and four new members to its Advisory Board, effective January 2021. The newly elected individuals will help support the nonprofit’s mission to bring the best of Broadway to North Texas and expand the impact of live theater into all corners of the community.
“We are very excited to welcome these new members and I look forward to the insight and expertise that each one of these professionals will bring to our Board of Directors and Advisory Board,” said Ken Novice, president of Dallas Summer Musicals.
New Members of Board of Directors
- Randy Humphreys – Head of Central Region Mid Corporate Banking Group, Citibank
- Jhubin Moghaddamfar – Vice President, Frost Bank
- Carlos González Peña – Founder and Principal, Peña Search Consulting
- John Quattrocchi – Partner, Baker McKenzie, LLP
- Elizabeth Reich – Chief Financial Officer, City of Dallas
- Dr. Eduardo Sanchez – Chief Medical Officer for Prevention, American Heart Association
New Members of Advisory Board
- Amanda Gadison – Attorney, Thompson, Coe, Cousins, & Irons, LLP
- Ginnie Johansen Johnson – CEO, King’s Daughters
- Ranjana Vinod Gudi – Head HR, North America, Infosys
- Ben Leal – President, The Addy Foundation
In addition, current Advisory Board member Alan Rose, Community Marketing Specialist for WFAA, has been elected as the inaugural Advisory Board Chair.