Studio Movie Grill (“SMG”), today introduced a new menu with exciting culinary additions to traditional favorites for audiences to enjoy as the summer blockbuster season goes into full swing.
SMG, leader of the rapidly expanding cinema-eatery segment, combining first-run movies with superior full-service, in-theater dining, state-of-the-art sight and sound technologies and an ultra-comfortable viewing experience has added new dishes to its popular menu.
The new additions include:
- Heirloom Tomato Avocado Toast – Grilled Onion Avocado Spread on Toasted Flatbread with Radishes, Tomatoes and Arugula
- Bento Boxes + Bowls
- Asian Bento Box – Chicken Teriyaki Satay, Wasabi Peas, Thai Chili Sauce, Crispy Wontons, Thai Carrots and Cucumbers, Edamame, Hummus, Red Cabbage Slaw.
- Steak + Bleu Cheese Lunch Box (served cold) – Chargrilled Sirloin Steak, Caramelized Onions, Heirloom Tomatoes, Bleu Cheese, Arugula, Olives, Feta Salad, Vegetable Chips,
- Sesame-Seared Ahi Tuna Bowl, – Seared Ahi Tuna, Edamame, Green Mango, Red Slaw, Forbidden Rice, Crispy Wontons, Sesame Lime Dressing,
- Mediterranean Chicken Bowl – Chargrilled Chicken Breast, Avocado, Heirloom Tomatoes, Couscous, Olives, Quinoa Tabbouleh, Fresh Spinach, Feta Cheese, Mint
- Not-So-Classic Chopped Wedge Salad – Chargrilled Fajita Chicken, Crispy Hickory-Smoked Bacon, Tomatoes, Scallions, Chopped Iceberg Lettuce, Creamy Danish Bleu Cheese Dressing
- Pretzel-Wrapped Dog – Cheddar Hot Dog and Toasted Sesame Seed Pretzel Bun with Creole Mustard
- Introducing Dill Spice Gourmet Popcorn
(The Heirloom Tomato Avocado Toast and the Bento Boxes + Bowls menu items are not available at the Northwest Highway, Spring Valley, and Arlington Highlands locations.)
Studio Movie Grill is also debuting a new 2 for $28 Sharing Menu combining new and perennial favorite menu items, in an easy one-time order. The 2 for $28 Sharing Menu both highlight and support SMG’s legacy Chefs for Children program, a key part of the film exhibitor’s ongoing mission dedicated to opening hearts and minds, one story at a time, SMG will donate 5% of proceeds from each purchase to local non-profits serving special needs children and families. This successful program has also enabled SMG to purchase adaptive bikes for local children. The Chefs for Children logo will be featured prominently to remind guests the tremendous good they are doing by ordering from that menu.
For those with dietary concerns, SMG will continue to offer vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options. For example, the brand new Heirloom Tomato Avocado Toast is vegetarian with a gluten-free crust option. The Mediterranean Bowl, without the chicken, is vegetarian and Sesame-Seared Ahi Tuna Bowl, without the tuna, is both vegan and vegetarian, as well.
The innovative additions offered to Studio Movie Grill’s audience members also include premium bar and cocktail additions to the ‘Ritas and premium cocktails that SMG is noted for. The new premium bar and cocktail options, highlighted by two amazing ‘Rita’s featuring he special SMG Barrel Select Patron Reposado, include:
- Perfect Patrón ‘Rita
- Motion Picture Paloma (‘Rita),
- The Stillhouse Spiked Shake – Stillhouse Mint Chip Whiskey, Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate Drizzle
- Frozé ‘Rita – featuring Segura Viudas Brut Rose and 100% Agave Tequila
- Cinema Smash – featuring seasonal Skyy Vodka Infusions
- Planter’s Punch – featuring Don Q Anejo Rum
- Woodford Reserve Old Fashioned
- Southside – featuring Effen Cucumber Vodka